Sunday, September 21, 2008

adjective paragraph

I would describe myself as athletic because of many things. Fist of which would be the amount of sports I play. I play 3 sports competitively, hockey, baseball, and golf. I play baseball for 6 months and hockey for the other 6 months (or about that) of the year. I play golf in the summer months. This means that I am always active with a sport. Not only do I play these sports competitively, but I also play them along with others in my free time. In the summer my friends and I always go to the park to have a pickup baseball game. During the winter we go to the ice rink and play hockey. I enjoy swimming as well. I have a pool in my backyard so I frequently swim. Those would some of the many reasons why I consider myself athletic.

2 comments:

FriendsofP22 said...

i would like it better if you said you played ping pong, good blog

Unknown said...

Hi Matt.
My name is Brittany and I will be your college audience today. :) I will say that my adjective would be two -- sarcastic intellectual -- both of those together. I love thinking about things but I especially love thinking about them too much where everything becomes nonsense again. Beautiful. Anyway, I am athletic as well, but I will say that I completely lack hand-eye coordination. yup, so that completely eliminates anything involving a ball. Ha ha. I used to be very competitive at horseback riding and I spent one season as a sprinter in track. Anyway, my horse is retired now so so am I until I can afford another horse. Well, I guess that's all for now. Oh, what have been some books you've read in school that you've really liked or really disliked? Talk to you soon.
~Britt